The Moshi Sister City Committee Year-End meeting was held at the Safari Steak house on December 2nd, 2002. In attendance at the December DSC Tanzanian Meeting were: Ngozi Mensah, Rhonda Mensah, City Commissioner Pat Archer, Charlotte Durante, Dr. Charles Eschenburg, Mrs. Eschenburg, Mike Applebaum, Hudson Saint-Louis, Fred Briese, Dale Briese, n'Detenga n'Gurumo. The business meeting, combined with dinner, convened at 6:30 PM.
- Baobab Books to Tanzania
- In attendance at the October 3rd, 2002 DSC Tanzanian meeting were: Ngozi Mensah, n'Detenga n'Gurumo, Bonnie Stelzer, and Ned Gusty.
- Photo Contest - A Tale of Three Cities
- Individual Contests in each city
- Pictures are to be digitized
- Winners combined in Delray Beach and then sent to each city
- a small permanent traveling exhibit for PR uses
- 8x10 photos ready for mounting
- $15 entry fee for local participants
- Kaleidoscope - Tanzanian Village
- To be built by Kuséko, appointed Chairman of this project
- 20x30 space exhibited first in West Palm Beach from February 1-2, 2003
- to be completed in West Palm Beach near Flagler Avenue and Clematis Street
- A second Safari Dinner is tentatively scheduled for May 2nd, 2003 to be held at Old School Square
- City restaurants will be invited to participate or Safari Steak house may do the catering
- Next meeting scheduled for January 6th, 2003
- Meeting adjourned at 9:00 PM.