The Tanzanian Committee met at the Delray Beach City Library on March 3rd, 2003 at 5:30 PM. In attendance were: Chairman Ngozi Mensah, Commissioner Patricia Archer, nDetenga nGurumo, Calowise n'Gurumo, Bonnie Stelzer, Clovis Moodie, and Ted Marshall.
- The Board approved the flyers to be produced to explain and promote the Baobab Books to Kilimanjaro. This tri-fold brochure can be viewed on our web page, at: http://www.dsctanzania.org
- A proposed Kilimanjaro "Twilight Safari Dinner" Program was reviewed by the group and suggestions were offered to make it ready to present to the Sister Cities Board for their final approval.
- A booth is to be obtained for the Tanzanian Committee and brochures are to be presented at the Tennis Tournament.
- Particulars for the Safari Dinner are to be organized in the sub-committee meetings to be held by Rhonda Mensah, Pat Archer, and Dale Briese.
- Invitations are to be reviewed, and post cards sent out with RSVP including a phone number to confirm attendees commitment.
- The Kilimanjaro Twilight Safari Dinner has reserved the Delray Beach Golf Club for 6:30PM on May 2nd, 2003.
- A guest list is being prepared and it is expected to be approximately150 to 180 people in attendance at this dinner party.
- It is anticipated that the quest speaker for the dinner will be H. E. Ambassador Andrew M. Daraga.
- New member of Tanzanian Committee Mr. Ted Marshall was welcomed to the group.
- A Tanzanian visitor from Moshi, Ms. Vicky Swai, is in Miami attending an educational event at the Miami Beach Convention Center. See chairman for further details concerning Ms. Swai if so desired.
- Next meeting scheduled for April 7th, 2003
- Meeting adjourned at 6:30 PM.
- Minutes recorded by webmaster n'D. n'Gurumo