The Tanzanian Committee met at the Delray Beach City Library on April 7th, 2003 at 5:30 PM. In attendance were: Chairman Ngozi Mensah, Honorary Kjell Bergh, Commissioner Patricia Archer, President Charlotte Durante, Bob Barsinski, nDetenga nGurumo, Calowise n'Gurumo, Bonnie Stelzer, Clovis Moodie, and Ted Marshall.
- Report on Safari Dinner organizers (Pat Archer)
- Maximum of 20 tables, 10-12 persons per table. Deadline for RSVP is April 25th, 2003. Monies should be sent directly to City Hall, Attn: Delray Sister Cities Committee
- Fundraiser - Baobab Books to Tanzania
- Flyers printed by Mr. Mensah
- The Twilight Safari Dinner idea presented in March was approved unanimously.
- Invitations have been sent out to over 300 persons. We are awaiting RSVP's no later than April 25th, 2003.
- It is now confirmed that the guest speaker for the dinner will be H. E. Ambassador Andrew M. Daraga.
- Phone Committee (Pat Archer): Needs a list from Mr. Mensah no later than April 14th, 2003 of all invitees.
- Photo Contest (Mr. Mensah): A Tale of Three Cities are on exhibit at the Old School Square, commencing April 14th, 2003.
Good and Welfare:
- Photo Op by Bonnie Stelzer of group attending was taken
- Next meeting scheduled for April 28th, 2003
- Meeting adjourned at 6:45 PM.
- Minutes recorded by webmaster n'D. n'Gurumo