The Tanzanian Committee met at the Delray Beach City Library on February 18th, 2004 at 4:30 PM. In attendance were: Chairman Ngozi Mensah, Pat Archer, Theodore Marshall, BonnieStelzer, n'Detenga n'Gurumo, Clovis Moodie, John Bennett
- Secretary (Ngozi Mensah) Previous minutes from last meeting were read and approved as meeting started at 4:30 pm.
- Subcomittees selected for Safari Dinner.
- Decision on Guest Speaker in progress.
- Saba Saba to occur on 07/07/2004
- Art Contest - Same format as last year, coordinated by Nancy King, Tanzanians informed.
- Annual Twilight Safari Dinner "SAVE THE DATE" cards ready to be distributed anouncing April 23rd, 2004.
- Location Delray Beach Golf Club
- 2200 Highland Avenue
- 6 pm
- Next meeting scheduled for march 3rd, 2004
- Meeting adjourned at 6:30 PM.
Minutes recorded by Webmaster n'Detenga n'Gurumo
- Sister Cities Board Meeting
February 5, 2004 @ 4:00 PM
City Managers Conference Room
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
Status 501(c) Designation
Continuing Committee Reports
Hatsume Beer Sales
Student Exchange from Miyazu
Gift for Miyazu 50th Anniversary
Status books for Moshi Library Project
Special Committee Reports
Young Artist Competition
Program to recognize Dr. Eschenberg
Women in Visual Arts Exhibit
Tourist trip to Miyazu